Curtiss Aeroplane Company
In 1907 Glenn Curtiss became a member of the Aerial Experiment Association founded by Dr Alexander Graham Bell. The purpose of the association was to establish aeronautical research and development. Glenn Curtis then formed the Herring-Curtiss Company with Augustus Herring which was then renamed the Curtiss Aeroplane Company in 1910 based in Hammondsport, New York. Curtiss merged with the Curtiss Motor Company in 1916 and established itself in Buffalo, New York. The Curtiss Aeroplane Company ended in 1929 with the merger of the Wright Corporation.
T-shirts are made from 100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton. A comfortable shirt to wear at 185gsm with tubular short sleeves.